Summer Brights- Love Spring!

Hello My Fierce Reader,

Today I'm sharing with you what I wore to church few Sundays back. I ABSOLUTELY love being a short girl (I wouldn't trade it for anything) because I get to do so much with my looks. 
Like any other short girl out there, I love buying stilettos to create more height 
*Although, I am currently enjoying the classic pump trend*. 
I also love this new big hairstyle I'm gravitating towards
These curls especially makes me feel spring ready.

 I really love this look because I decided to ditch spring pastels
and jump right into summer brights.
I hope you all Enjoy.




I took a quick snap with my stylish friend! Hey Friend! :)

Remember: "You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it"
I hope you all are having an amazing week

Fierce n Luv
TY

This entry was posted on April 10, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply