JUST ANOTHER DAY- Thank God It's friday

Well lets just say this week went by a little slow but im glad its over now. It was a beautiful sunny day (about 80 degrees) in riverside on Thursday = Time to  get dressy. I didnt really get to take any pictures with my camera :( *classes all day* but i took a few with my webcam.

Also I tried this Scarf/turban i saw on chanel for l'officiel Paris, february 2012.. I thought it was super cute with her vintage looking outfits. Enjoy!!!

              OUTFIT:
                        Freeloader batwing shirt
                        Knitted multi-pattern thights
                        Lace-up boots- Jefferey Campell
                        Vintage Bronze earrings








I hope you all have a great and beautiful weekend
FIERCE N LUV,
Ty





This entry was posted on January 28, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply