RIGHT NOW IM LOVING...

The following are pics I have gathered for the past few weeks, from wishlist to a post i forgot to share last week.

Floral Fishtail skirt: I have been seeing this fishtail skirts all over the place, mostly in color black which is boring to me. But i was looking through look book the other day and saw this floral one. I love the way the girl is wearing it with a cut out loose button down shirt. P.S Those sunglasses are B.A.D
I have been staring at this dress for a long time. I haven't seen too much dresses in a skater dress cutout with mess. So i decided to order it for my upcoming Birthday (woohoooo!)
EMMA WATSON: I really love this red dress Emma wore to the Oscars last night. very simple with the full details on the right shoulder. Makes me wanna go to a ballroom dance.
Those shoes though: I saw this pics today and the first thing that caught my eyes are those shoes. I mean what is there to not like about it, its funkyness, the clog-like structure, its black. Just my taste!
Another lookbook find. love the mesh, the polkadot details and its mint! *pastels are in now*
I'm trying to experiment with my hair (try the going natural thing) for the next few months and i just love the pic of the hairstyle on the top right. Reminds me of Eva Pigford
This neckalace: I saw this necklace on DIY project website last week and I've been trying to find time to do it. I tried last night and failed successfully lol. I gotta try again
NINI: this lady is just absolutely a diva. She is one of my favourite blogger and i love this dress because of its simplicity and its edgyness. Im bugging my mom to make a look alike for my birthday *2nd birthday dress* hehe
lastly lastly, I was suppose to put this up this week but ehn, I was too lazy. But it was quite warm in Riverside last Thursday.I decided to simply wear some faux ripped taupe leggings, a tank top and denim jacket with a turban of course. Im soo obsessed with turban these days.

source:

Enjoy the week
Fierce n Luv,
Ty


This entry was posted on February 27, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “RIGHT NOW IM LOVING...”

  1. love!
    do you know where the shirt in the first picture is from? I've been looking for one exactly like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know exactly where to find the shirt, but I can help you find out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is exactly the website the lady bought it from http://shop.norestforbridget.com/mod-open-shoulder-button-up/

    ReplyDelete