Style Post- Free!

Hello Readers,
Just wanted to share a quick bit of what I wore last night, very laid back outfit with my one and only comfortable leopard print wedges for my friend's dinner party.

As you all know burgundy is the color of the season and these have to be my favorite pair of jeggings
I wanted to be a lil Afro-centric and chic at the same time. So I had my twa in a side afro puff(first time doing a puff), some long feather earrings and had to throw on these faux suede trench coat. Enjoy!!!

OUTFIT:
Faux Suede trench: Random store in LA
Burgundy Jeggings: Random store in LA
Feather earrings: Forever 21
Puff Sleeve shoulder sweater: H&M
Leopard wedges: Gift (by qupid)






Was already feeling myself before stepping out lol


And i decided to do a lil smokey eye look with nude lips
I hope you all have an amazing and blessed weekend
Fierce n Luv
Ty


This entry was posted on December 15, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply