A compilation of what I wore this Summer

Hello My Fierce Readers,

Since I didn't get a chance to post throughout the summer, I thought, I'll share with you all some of my summer outfits. As we say goodbye to the sunny months (My favorite time of the year), I hope you all stay warm, stay healthy and keep looking Fierce.

P.S I am currently working on putting a Fall  lookbook together. It will most likely be up before the week is over *Finger crossed*
EXCUSE THE QUALITY OF THE PICTURES...I'm not sure what happened to my original pics but I really want to share and be sure to Follow me on instagram @fierceboldnclassy (thank God for instagram)





I hope you all have a blessed week.
Remember: You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it
Fierce n Luv 
Ty

This entry was posted on November 5, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply