RED AND SEXY

Hello Readers,

   
Now that I am finally coming to accept my body the way it is (Don't we all struggle with that at some point in our lives), I have decided to invest in pieces that flatters my petite body and gives me a classic grown look at the same time.

I turned 21 about two weeks ago (YAY!) and I decided to wear this beautiful red dress I got as a Christmas gift. I have always had a thing for the color RED but I don't really refer to it as my favorite color. I just love the way the color looks on my skin tone. I wore this dress to dinner during my spring break in Palm Springs, CA. I had loads of fun like I haven't in a long time. I hope you all enjoy the pictures.

*P.S They were taken very late at night and I didn't realize I did not change the camera settings- Sorry!*







OUTFIT:
Dress: Gift
Coat: Gift
Purse: Burlington Coat Factory (Do not underestimate this store!)
Shoes: Forever 21
Spike Bracelet: Local Boutique

Remember: "You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it"
I hope you all are having an amazing week

Fierce n Luv
TY

This entry was posted on April 10, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply