Style Post- Watch that red

Hello Readers,
Today, I will be sharing one of the jackets I showed in my WINTER WONDER post HERE. I got this as a gift for my birthday last year and decided to pull it out this month, since this is the month of LOVE. I love the richness of the color Red and whoever got it for me know's my obsession with pieces of clothing with the color red, but red is not quite my favorite color (If you ask me I say I don't have a favorite color). I just have a pure love for RED). I am on the hunt for something like this in a Biege/camel color *Hint Hint lol* because it keep me so warm with this crazy CA weather.

Anyways enough Ranting. I paired this Red coat with this acid wash type blue jeans from forever 21 and my favorite Clogs (very comfy) with a bare face. Enjoy!!!






Outfit:
Coat: Gift( can be found on ebay)
Jeans: Forever 21 (few years ago)
Purse: (DD's discount...years ago)
Clogs: Target (last summer)
I hope you all have a blessed week
Fierce n Luv
TY

This entry was posted on February 10, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “Style Post- Watch that red”

  1. Love ur hair!
    Is dt a weave or ur natural hair?
    Grt outfit btw.
    Lovely blog u've got. Care to follow each other?

    http://www.justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. My hair is in crochet braids. I'll be sure to check out your blog. Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful! And your hair....just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you Tomi, so are you dear. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Super Cute!! Loving the contrast of colors & the color pop. And your hair, is nice too!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prety look..love ur hair x
    http://msversatiletips.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you hair and the jeans. You look hawwwt.

    Can we follow each other please www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther. I'll be sure to check out your blog

      Delete