A casual sunday- Black, white and Neon

Hello Readers,
     I promised to have better pictures the next time I have a post up. I hope I fulfilled that. My photographer (my sister) is beginning to get tired of me always wanting to take pictures :(
    Today I want to share with you a short story about myself that can well apply to anyone out there. I start this blog post with a picture of my back turned because I want to center an idea around the fact that when we have our backs turned to the world people judge us and make assumptions about our well- being. People hate you because of what they see yet they don't know what you battle with behind closed doors. We all judge people to a certain extend but with the things that I continue to experience in life, I am slowly learning to reduce how I might quickly judge the person next to me.
    So what do I do to sometime keep myself going in the midst of the crazy things that happen in life, I love to dress up. The mornings I wake up with 0 to negative strength (due to a medical condition), I cry to God acknowledging my physical weakness and trust that he will carry me on his wings to get all that I need to get done for the day. Sunday's are one of my Favorite day of the week and I showcase strength and joy in the way that I present myself through dressing up. Though I attend a small fellowship gathering on campus, I'm always sure I make myself look as presentable as I can most days.
   People ask me why I dress the way I do sometimes even during the week, not to say there aren't other students who dress way nicer than I do...BUT I hope you get the point. 

IF YOU ARE READING THIS FIND SOMETHING YOU LOVE TO DO TO SHOWCASE THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING THANKFUL FOR HAVING ONE MORE DAY TO CARRY ON WHATEVER BURDEN YOU CARRY. AND IF YOU'RE NOT A BELIEVER, KNOW SOMEWHERE IN YOUR HEART THAT THERE IS SOMEONE WHO TRULY CARES FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT- AND THAT'S GOD

I hope you all enjoy the photos and that berry looking Lipstick by wet n wild is my current fav right now. It instantly changes the look of my face. Thank you all!







If any of my readers have any suggestions on what they might like to see on the blog
I'm really trying to get more views on the blog, so I'm open to suggestions
Have a blessed week
Fierce n Luv
Ty

This entry was posted on May 19, 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply