ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK

If you l recalled, I recently shared a post called Face of the day- Chika Emmanuel. I briefly gave an introduction to the Arise Magazine Fashion week, which started this week, featuring 77 African designer. I promised to share some of the pictures, so here they are,

 ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK!

TOJU FOYEN

 Absolutely love the fitted dress and coral necklace
there goes Chika Emmanuel, such strong features


love the sequin Jacket


Luv Luv Luv- The whole fit screams Spring

GAVIN RAJAH
Can never go wrong wearing silver or black accessories
There is something about this dress I adore. I don't know if its the mesh with the gold details or the high neck
Absolutely gorgeous evening wear

RE BAHIA
I love everything about this dress because its lace duhh


 KOLA KUDDUS
I guess Menfashion just joined the color block family


MAI ATAFO-
 I love the trimmings of ankara on the men's pant leg, So casual yet stylish


Source: Bellanaija.com
Well here you have it, please comment on what designers you like
I will try to post more pictures as they event keeps going
I hope you all have  a great weekend
Fierce n Luv
Ty

This entry was posted on March 9, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “ARISE MAGAZINE FASHION WEEK”

  1. everytime i see the shows I missed I get sad, but there's no way I coulda camped out there. nice designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww i'm sorry. I do hope that I attend one of this shows one day. They look super exiting and some of these designers have absolutely fabulous designs.

    ReplyDelete