FACE OF THE DAY- Chika Emmanuel

15 year old model Chika Emmanuel won Elite Model Look Nigeria In 2010  
Since then, she has been walking different fashion shows for Nigerian Designer
Here she is a model for House of Tara, who's coordinating style and make-up 
for the upcoming Arise Magazine Fashion Week starting next week Thursday.
I might be sharing some of the runway look on here because I do believe African
designers are Rising.
 I love this makeup look on her. Its very natural and pretty much a clean look.
In addition, I love this Morange  lipstick, which i've been trying to figure out what lipstick 
is out there to get this look.
The color is slightly different from most of the orange lipstick 
I have seen in stores.
I added this picture because it's another way to add a pop of color to a natural makeup.
I personally love orange lipstick, I own a Revlon brand called "color me coral"
and I think im going to start a search for this color.
what do you love???

Fierce n luv
TY

This entry was posted on March 3, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply