The4AcesDate

If you don't already know I've got mad love for the girls from the 4acesdate blog. These four girls are Nigeria natives *makes me so happy and inspires me* namely: Abby, Cookie, Kaven and Ozzy. I swear I STALK their website everyday.....notice i said STALK. Seriously, these are four hardworking young women who are busy with school and work still create time to look fabulous and share some of their great style on their blog. My favorite of course is Abby. I cant explain why I love Abby sooo much, but I just do, Plus everytime I post her picture on my facebook wall, everyone is like she looks like you. These days, I look in the mirror and I tell myself  "I do see the Abby cheecks" lol. Enough of the creppy talk. Below is a most recent picture of the girls and you can check out their website at www.4acesdate.com

ABBY STRUTTING WITH HER BRALETTE

COOKIE ROCKING THE OMBRE LOOK

KAVEN IN WHITES

OZZZY IN BROWN
Source:the4acesdate

I hope you all have a great weekend
Fierce and love
Ty

This entry was posted on April 27, 2012. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply